Welcome to Commuty! To make you feel safe at all times when using our products, we highly value the protection of your personal data ("the Data") and the respect of your privacy.
We are ensuring that the Data collected and / or entered on our web and mobile platform (“the Platform”) is processed compliant with the legal provisions of the country where the entity responsible for the processing of the Data is located. Furthermore, we also limit to a minimum the Data visible to other users of the Platform.
- The Data that are collected by the Platform apply under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) on the protection of privacy in relation to the processing of personal data.
- Firstly, for purposes of online account management, delivery of services, information about Commuty services, statistics and, where appropriate, the implementation of the mobility policy of the organization to which you belong ("your Organization"), the Data will be collected at registration on the Platform and when using services available on the platform ("Services").
- The entity responsible for the processing of the Data is COMMUTY SA, with its registered office at 6 Louis de Geer, BE-1348 Louvain-La-Neuve, Belgium and registered at the Central Database for Enterprises under number BE0556 631 530 ("COMMUTY SA"). If you have questions, please contact Commuty, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Commuty users are fully responsible for their actions and behaviour. By subscribing to this service, each user attests that he is at least 18 years old. Registering with Commuty is prohibited for minors.
- The entity responsible for the processing of the Data is also, where applicable, your Organization, whose coordinates are known to you.
- The Data will be processed for purposes of online account management, delivery of services, information about Commuty services, statistics (for the mobility features: total number of trips, total/average distance travelled and CO2 saved) and, where appropriate, the implementation of the mobility policy of the organization to which you belong ("your Organization").
- The Data can be communicated to your organization. You consent to this transfer.
- Where applicable, the Data will be processed by your Organization for purposes of statistics and implementation of its internal mobility policy.
- You have at any time the right to access the Data and the right to have it rectified. To exercise these rights, you can visit the "Profile > Data Privacy" tab on the Platform.
- If your organisation has subscribed to the "Matching" functionnality:
- When you enter a trip on the Platform, the exact addresses entered by you are only visible to you. They are not displayed and / or as such visible to other users when they do a search on the Platform. The Platform only displays the departure and arrival cities of your trip, so this is the only information visible to other users than you.
- On the map, contact addresses entered by users are automatically rounded, so as not to allow a user to locate the exact address entry on the map.
- If your organisation has subscribed to a Mobility functionnality, your colleagues who use the Platform will see your first name and full last name.
- Regarding the information contained in your profile, users of the Platform, internal or external to your Organization, can not find any of the following information: your phone number, information related to parking, your language choice, your licence plate. Your first name and last name may be visible in some cases by other users as explained in the previous point.
If you have questions, please contact Commuty, you can do so by sending an email to email@example.com.If you have questions, please contact Commuty, you can do so by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.